Laser Hand Rejuvenation In NYC
Hand Rejuvenation Process
One of the first areas to show signs of aging are our hands. Hand rejuvenation at Perfect MedSpa was designed provide great skin resurfacing treatments that can help reverse aging process and return your hands to a more youthful appearance. At Perfect MedSpa we approach hand rejuvenation with a variety of options.
Hand Rejuvenation Options at Perfect Medspa
- Non-invasive: forget about surgery-related issues.
- New skin: chemical peel will remove old skin tissue to reveal new, healthier cells that were hidden underneath.
- Fast and effective: chemical peel treatment usually lasts between 30 minutes to an hour.
Laser Resurfacing: At Perfect MedSpa we use Fotona laser to erase sunspots, age spots, and skin resurfacing. Laser Resurfacing Is:
- Non-invasive: modern technology doesn’t use needles but lasers.
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles: Fotona’s laser can treat areas that were considered impervious before.
- Little downtime: you will be able to resume your daily activities after the treatment.
Cosmetic Fillers: At Perfect MedSpa we use Radiesse filler to address volume loss and restore youthful suppleness. The effects of the procedure are instantaneous and will last around a year. Radiesse injection is:
- Practically painless: prior to the procedure, your hands will be numbed with an anesthetic.
- Fast: The entire procedure takes around 40 minutes.
- Immediate results: it is our promise to deliver instantaneous hand rejuvenation to every client.
What Does Hand Rejuvenation Work Best On?
- Thin & wrinkled skin
- Age spots
- Prominent vein visibility
When Will I See Results?
What is the Downtime?
After you have completed a chemical peel hand rejuvenation, you can expect minor side effects as redness, crusting, and scaling. Color changes may occur, and you are likely to be more sensitive to sunlight. Continue to maintain your skin health after your treatment and use moisturizer to promote healing.
Swelling is a typical side effect and can last a few days. There may be bruising which will resolve after a few days to a week. This can be covered by makeup. Side effects are considered to be typical and can be easily resolved.
A topical numbing cream can be put on to minimize discomfort (if any) and there is little to no downtime after the treatment.
Benefits of Hand Rejuvenation
Results are natural
– No one will know that you had a “procedure done”
It is not a surgery
– There will be no scars, anesthesia, or recovery
It is safe
– Millions of patients have already tried and restored the beauty of their hands
Fast & convenient
– Treatment takes less than 60 minutes, you can get treatment during your lunch break
Before & After Gallery
Would you trust a Med Spa that employs only experienced clinicians, rigorous machinery and received numerous licenses and awards from the providers of the best aesthetic treatments? We would! Therefore we follow the game rules by employing the best experts in NYC, rigorously selecting our treatments and staying on top of the most effective beauty methods to assure our clients that trust they put in us will be returned in full.