Microneedling In NYC
Microneedling is a popular method that is used to treat different skin conditions and imperfections. The technique is associated with using multiple tiny (micro), sterile needles to puncture the skin surface and cause controlled physical trauma for collagen and elastin production and boosting the regeneration process.
In many cases, microneedling is used to deposit medications (such as Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, growth factors, etc) deeper into the skin in order to better target particular concerns of the client.
How does Microneedling work?
By causing trauma Microneedling increases the production of collagen which is an essential protein that helps us look young, and have firm, healthy, and glowing skin. As we age the production of collagen significantly declines and this is when we start to notice wrinkles and other signs of aging. Skin can also lose collagen in certain areas of injuries such as stretch marks and scars. Microneedling is not a quick fix even though you will see some results after the first session it’s important to realize that this process involves the growth of new and healthy skin and in some cases it might take few months to see the FULL results of this procedure.
What Does Microneedling Indicate?
– The treatment helps to boost the process of collagen and elastin production thus rejuvenation the skin
– Creating micro-trauma stimulates regeneration and healing process in the area
– Microneedling helps with post-acne scarring and smooths the texture on the surface
Skin pigmentation issues
– We can effectively treat hyperpigmentation with the help of microneedling which allows us to deliver special solutions to deeper layers of the skin
– Microneedling helps with tightening and resurfacing the skin in the treated area and allows us to make stretch marks less visible and smaller in size
– Microneedling can help to stimulate hair growth and stop thinning of the hair
Would you trust a Med Spa that employs only experienced clinicians, rigorous machinery and received numerous licenses and awards from the providers of the best aesthetic treatments? We would! Therefore we follow the game rules by employing the best experts in NYC, rigorously selecting our treatments and staying on top of the most effective beauty methods to assure our clients that trust they put in us will be returned in full.