TightSculpting In NYC
Also known as YAG laser, TightSculpting Fotona uses dual-wavelength laser technology for skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and non-surgical body contouring. The first wavelength of TightSculpting uses an ND YAG laser. When emitted into the skin, YAG lasers convert to heat, safely warming and shrinking fatty tissues to smooth out the appearance of cellulite. The heating process also causes underlying collagen fibers to condense, tightening treated skin. The second wavelength is a gentle ER YAG laser that causes skin contraction and tightening. By combining both wavelengths, the TightSculpting procedure is able to achieve perfect skin tightening results, previously achieved only with invasive procedures.
Will I Benefit From TightSculpting Skin Tightening?
How Does TightSculpting Work?
- Initial consultation with our experts
- Time of treatment is approximately 30 minutes
- After the treatment, you may resume your daily activities
- Sessions required for optimal results: 3-5 sessions, 7-14 days apart
What is TightSculpting Designed To Do?
- Reduce Cellulite
- Contract Loose Skin
- Contour Body Shape
What is the Recovery Time?
Is TightSculpting Safe?
Why Do We Love Fotona TightSculpting?
No Anesthesia Required
– TightSculpting is not a surgery meaning no knives, needles or surgeons are involved.
– Since TightSculpting is non-invasive, there is no downtime after the treatment.
FAST AND CONVENIENT
– One session typically lasts around 30 minutes and there is no recovery-time.
– TightSculpting reduces cellulite and at the same time works on skin tightening.
Would you trust a Med Spa that employs only experienced clinicians, rigorous machinery and received numerous licenses and awards from the providers of the best aesthetic treatments? We would! Therefore we follow the game rules by employing the best experts in NYC, rigorously selecting our treatments and staying on top of the most effective beauty methods to assure our clients that trust they put in us will be returned in full.